Our dermatologists here in our Sonoma County dermatology office specialize in general, surgical and cosmetic dermatology. We provide dermatology care for patients of all ages including men, women, children and teenagers. Dr. Cynthia Bailey, a Board Certified Dermatologist, founded our office in 1991. The philosophy of our office is the same today as it was then, that excellent dermatologic care is a partnership between patient and doctor. Our doctors take the time to educate each patient about their skin and preventative skin care. We believe that the best results are achieved when each patient is considered as a whole person, not a specific skin condition. Our practice is known for its individualized, thorough and compassionate care. Our doctors will customize a specialized program for your skin to help you keep it healthy and attractive.
If you would like to see one of our Doctors, Laser Nurses or Aestheticians, please
click here to join our practice. Click on the pre-register link and complete the necessary fields. Once you have registered, call our office at (707) 829-5778 to schedule your appointment.
Breast cancer hit me and my team in August, three years ago. So far we’ve survived – and we’ve been fundraising annually ever since.
Please join us in this year’s fundraising efforts. We are making it a party and celebration of life!!
September and October are our cancer months! I, Dr. Cynthia Bailey, am a BRCA cancer gene mutation carrier. My BRCA1 gene mutation gave me the horribly aggressive and dreaded, high grade triple negative breast cancer (this BRCA gene gives all of its carriers a nearly 90% likelihood of getting this deadly breast cancer – a time bomb I didn’t know I carried). After defeating my breast cancer, I went on to previve my risk of ovarian cancer (my same BRCA gene gives its carriers a 40% risk of ovarian cancer, and this is what took my grandmother at age 57) by having my ovaries removed. Prostate cancer is also part of the BRCA cancer risk collection.
So here is where you fit in!
My team and I are fundraising for the American Cancer Society this year.
And you can help us during this active cancer advocacy season.
- September is Ovarian and Prostate Cancer Month. Our fundraising and story sharing begins now.
- The last week of September is Hereditary Breast and Ovarian Cancer Awareness Week. During this time we will tell you about FORCE, the advocacy organization that so dearly supported me in my personal fight. Who knew the cancer advocacy community would become my people?? But they sure are!!
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. My office and community are walking with me as Dr. Bailey’s Team in the American Cancer Society’s event, Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, on October 8th.
And I invite you to join us!
1. Walk with us and fundraise as part of our team for Making Strides Against Breast Cancer on October 8th!
The walk takes place in Rohnert Park, Northern California. By “Joining Our Team” you can begin getting pledges and help raise funds to save lives from breast cancer. This disease has touched us all, and so we are walking and raising money for every one of us. We are in this fight together.
2. If you can’t walk with us then join in spirit by pledging a donation to our team!
For everyone that walks or pledges to our team I will throw a party on October 8th after the walk! I haven’t figured out how, when or where – but if you pledge or walk with us then my team and I will let you know! Let’s raise some serious money to fight Breast Cancer and save lives like mine.
Please share this post with your friends to increase our impact together.
Share my Facebook Page to broadcast the effort and increase our pledges.
We will keep you up to date with our fundraising progress on social media. And may even have contests for those pledging….so join the conversation and stay connected!